St Bartholomew Old Whittington is a joint Parish with St Barnabas in New Whittington
St Barnabas church built in 1884 is a lovely church right in the middle of the village.
The War Memorial is on the side of the Church organ. Details of those named on the Board can be found at this website A number of these names are also found on the St Barthlomew memorial.
A copy of the names can be found on the wall outside the church.
In 1991 a new church hall was built and it looks like the local community supported the building back ‘buying’ a brick and having their brick named for prosperity! See below and enlarge the picture to get a better view.
St Barnabas also has it own website http://www.saint-barnabas.co.uk/